When battery does not seem to be charging after the power adapter is connected
- Make sure that using the bundled charger/Charging cable and OEM battery.
- Try using a different power outlet.
Check if the charger’s indicator is on and charger’s plug is properly inserted.
- Let the device charge for 30 minutes and see If the issue persists, follow conclusion.
Did these resolve the issue?
Check If Device Under replacement policy period
If the customer is calling within the policy period, follow the replacement policy.
If the customer is calling after the policy period,
- Refer him to an authorized service center.
DO NOT ISSUE A REPLACEMENT
Is the device under replacement warranty?
Refer to Service Center
- Refer the customer to an authorized service center to fix the issue
- Document the steps taken and wrap the call